- 一份公开娱乐执照副本或Polic Permit
Documents to be produced ofthe Applicant at time of application
- One photocopy of organization’s “Registration Certificate.”Foreign
- propagator: One Photocopy of passport and n“Professional Visit Pass” or “Miscellaneous Work Pass” Local propagator: one photocopy of
- NRICOne photocopy of “Public Entertainment Licence” or “Police Permit”
- 在活动举行前订约者必须申请公共娱乐准证（Public Entertainment Licence）。
请注意，当天活动团体若有文件不具足，本中 心有权立刻终止订约, 不得异论。
Tai Pei Buddhist Centre ofThe Rules and Regulations for Rental of Premises
- Particulars on the application form must be duly completed.
- The opening hours of the Centre is from 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. Any function held in the Centre must end by the closing time.
- The Centre is solely used for the propagation of Buddhist Teachings. Superstitious and political activities are strictly prohibited.
- Applicant/Renting Party must apply for a Public Entertainment License for the event / function.
- In the case of exhibitions, the Centre is not responsible for the damage, loss or theft of any of the exhibits, including but not limited to paintings, calligraphy, sculptures, during the rental period. The applicant/ renting party will have to provide insurance for the exhibits.
- The Centre rents out only the space within the premises. Audio
equipment, furniture or other items are to be brought into the Centre by the applicant/ renting party. The Centre is not responsible for the damage, loss or theft of any of the items brought into the Centre by the applicant/ renting party.
- Only vegetarian meals are allowed in the Centre, meat and liquor are strictly forbidden.
- Please maintain cleanliness of the Centre, wash the toilets and remove all trash after the use of the premises.
- The applicant/renting party will have to check out of the premises at the stipulated time. In the case of a change in speaker/activity
that requires the applicant/renting party to extend the use of the
premises, the Centre must be notified two days in advance.
Extension of the use is permissible only upon approval by the Centre.
- When the event/function is over, a representative of the Centre will
inspect the premises. Should any damage to the premises be found, the applicant/renting party will pay for the repair/replacement according to market value plus 5% service charge to the Centre.
- The Centre reserves the right to demand the immediate termination of the event/function should the applicant/renting party be found to have contravened the Rules and Regulations stipulated herein.
- Application form must be submitted at least one week before the event. Applicant/Renting party will be informed of the outcome
three days after the Application Form has been submitted.
- Applicant shall be responsible for application of relevant permit or
licence for their intended activities if needed and shall furnish a copy of such permit or licence to the Centre.
- The Centre reserves the right to accept or reject any application at its discretion. No explanation will be given.
- The applicant/renting party has to bring along the relevant documents to the Centre’s office for verification
on the actual day of the event before using the premises.
- The Centre reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions and
rental rates as and when it deems necessary “
IMPORTANT: The Centre has the right to cancel the said reservation(s) on the day of the event should the applicant/renting party fail to furnish the requested copies of license(s).
I/ We hereby declare that the above information are real and true, and agree to abide by the above Rules and Regulations.